Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in his vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Mission Statement
The Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman is a non-profit, inter-denominational ministry that seeks to serve Jesus Christ through ministering to those touched by possible crisis pregnancy, including the woman and her unborn child, by providing emotional and material support, as well as the personal knowledge of the grace and love of the Living Lord. We provide peer counseling, education, and support services using staff, trained volunteers and lay counselors, with the assistance of individuals and churches within the community.
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
The Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman was founded in 1985 by two women who saw the need to help women in crisis pregnancy. The center was incorporated and the first board of directors established in 1986.