All services offered at the Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman are free of charge and strictly confidential.
- Pregnancy tests and limited ultrasound.
- Education on pregnancy, abortion and it’s risk, abortion alternatives and adoption education.
- Information for medical care, Social Services and adoption.
- HOPE (Helping Our Parents Excel) parenting support program. This group offers practical and emotional support to women encountering an unplanned pregnancy.
- Post-abortion Recovery “Forgiven and Set Free” Bible study provides support and prayer during the journey of abortion recovery.
- Counseling on sexual lifestyle decisions and the Biblical view of abstinence.
- Education on abstinence offered to our community. The CPC is committed to providing for the long-term, comprehensive support of women throughout their pregnancy. We continue assistance through a support group program after the baby’s birth.